Ascension is …
- Ascension is an entirely natural evolutionary process at work in the universe …
- Ascension begins as a Spiritual Awakening …
- Ascension involves the raising of one’s personal vibration from a lower frequency to a higher frequency of vibration …
- Ascension involves a shift from one dimension or plane of reality to another …
- Ascension is the evolution of consciousness …
- Ascension is very similar to the Eastern concept of Enlightenment found in Buddhism …
- Ascension can be thought of as the highest state of Man (humanity). It is the expansion of awareness …
- Ascension is about transmuting fear into love and realising the interconnectedness of all things …
- Ascension in a religious context is the concept of entering Heaven alive. The kingdom of Heaven is within you …
- Ascension involves a return to complete “Oneness with God” …
- Ascension involves the realisation of one’s true potential as “a spiritual being having a human experience” …
- Ascension is about awakening the human heart and Spirit, the inner wisdom, and it is the evolution of human consciousness and the planet itself …
The Ascension process and the signs and symptoms associated with it are occurring on a personal and planetary level. Ascension involves the acceleration of vibrational energy and the expansion of awareness, which creates a shift in consciousness. When a particular life system raises its vibrational state from one energetic state of being / realm of existence to another higher one, it is ascending. Put simply, it is like tuning in to a particular radio station frequency – you can’t hear a particular radio station unless you’re tuned in to its particular frequency.
During the Ascension process changes are occurring on all levels of your being. Ascension is a completely natural universal evolutionary process. As one shifts in vibrational frequency and as one's awareness expands, symptoms are experienced on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Your system is rebooting, being ‘tuned up’ or upgraded. Old patterns start to fall away as one starts to embody much more light. There is a lot going on inside of you. As one moves through the Ascension process, there may be periods when the energy and symptoms become much more intense for several days or weeks at a time; then suddenly these symptoms may abruptly cease altogether for a while, or symptoms may suddenly change or shift in intensity or frequency.
The Ascension experience is different for everyone, and symptoms can vary according to one’s individual degree of awareness, personal vibration, spiritual practice and even one's individual purpose on the planet. Please note: not all of these symptoms may be attributable to the Ascension process alone. Please follow your own inner guidance, use discernment when necessary, and consult a professional as needed.
Ascension Signs & Symptoms
- Just ‘knowing’ or sensing that something is happening to your body and that you feel different. Your body doesn’t respond as it previously did to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual patterns. Your body just feels ’different‘ for reasons you can’t explain.
- Changes in diet and eating habits, food tastes, and digestion. You may fluctuate between feeling hungry all the time to being unable to ingest food or having a lack of appetite. Sudden cravings for particular foods; suddenly liking foods you never liked before; and sudden aversions to foods you used to enjoy.
- Bodily aches and pains, all over or in particular areas; soreness in joints, muscles and bones for no apparent reason, and not due to physical exercise or fatigue.
- Feeling out of breath, like you can’t breathe deep enough, or breathing too fast for normal comfort; sometimes noticing you are holding your breath a lot. Changes in breathing in general.
- Blurred vision when reading or viewing long distances. Light sparkles or flashes of light in the peripheral vision from time to time, even after any eye problems have been ruled out. Awakening of the Third Eye (inner vision). General changes in vision and perception.
- Rapid heart rate, heart palpitations or a flutter that occurs from time to time spontaneously and not related to physical exercise or emotional upset. Awakening of the Heart Chakra (heart-centred consciousness and love).
- Pressure and pain in or around the head and face area, including skull, eyes, ears, sinuses, teeth and gums, oftentimes shifting from one side to another.
- Irritable bowel symptoms or changes in digestion; fluctuating between periods of diarrhoea and constipation; increased gas, bloating or a feeling of ‘fullness’ not necessarily due to diet. General stomach area or digestive discomfort or ailments.
- Feeling ungrounded at times for no apparent reason; feeling disoriented, confused, spacey or light-headed, or dizzy.
- Weight gain or loss, suddenly or slowly, especially in the abdominal area, even if there are no changes in your diet.
- Backaches in any or all areas, pain along the spine, pain or soreness in the neck and shoulder areas. Body aches and pains in general.
- Changes in body temperature; increased sensitivity or intolerance to heat or cold.
- Frequent headaches or migraines that don’t respond to medicine; sharp pains or strange sensations that suddenly occur in the head / skull area, often in one particular spot or on one side, often alternating sides.
- Feeling of intense or uncomfortable head pressure, often at the skull / crown area as if your head is being squeezed.
- Moments of memory loss that may occur on and off or for short periods of time; brain freeze or brain fog; forgetting why you’ve walked into a room; often forgetting simple words during conversations or forgetting what you are about to say.
- Clumsiness, lack of coordination / control at times, and bumping into walls or objects more often at times.
- Tingling sensations or ‘falling asleep’ of limbs, particularly the arms, hands, legs or feet, but sometimes feeling this sensation at the top of your head or in other parts of the body where it is uncommon.
- Experiencing moments of audio dyslexia, where someone is speaking but it is as if you can’t process the information or understand what they are saying; periods when words seem to lose their meaning or don’t make sense in the same way they used to.
- Bouts of crying for no apparent reason; bouts of hysterical laughter for no apparent reason.
- Sudden itching all over or in various areas of the body for no reason; also, skin rashes, swelling and other unusual skin changes.
- Changes in hair texture, and even slight changes in colour or highlights; thinning or dry-looking hair that suddenly returns to normal; hair and nails growing at a faster rate than usual.
- Feeling unusual vibrations or a vibrating sensation within the body; periods of unexplainable nervousness or anxiety that come and go spontaneously for no apparent reason.
- Unusual, intense or wild dreams or visions that can be pleasant, or even frightening; reoccurring dream themes or certain people appearing in dreams often; bizarre abstract dreams that are difficult to explain. Periods when you cannot recall any dream activity at all.
- Periods of extreme fatigue for no apparent reason that happen unexpectedly or upon awakening, despite being fully rested; also, periods of feeling wide awake and energised despite lack of sleep.
- Changes in hearing or hearing unusual sounds; ringing in the ears, hearing beeps, pings, tones, frequencies; whooshing or pulsating sensations. Periods of extreme sensitivity to sounds when they appear louder than usual, and periods when sounds seem more muffled.
- Cold / flu-like symptoms that appear and then disappear without you developing a cold or flu.
- Hot flushes or night sweats; feeling heat sensations throughout your body for no apparent reason, or sometimes unusual chills that come and go.
- Increased psychic awareness and sensitivity; clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, heightened intuition; prophetic or precognitive dreams or visions occurring more often.
- Noticing shimmers or sparkles of light within the environment, especially in nature; a strange haze, halos or auras around people or trees, plants and animals. Lights may suddenly appear more bright and intense, or unusual.
- Objects appear to fade away or dim, or come in and out of focus. Unusual experiences with vision and perception in general.
- Causing interference in electrical appliances; electronic devices behaving in an unusual way or malfunctioning within your presence, especially when you are in a heightened state of emotion such as anger or sadness; having light bulbs blow out or flicker when you are near.
- The feeling or perception that time is speeding up or moving faster; feeling that you can’t accomplish all that you want or experiencing a sense of urgency or that ‘time is running out’; also, a feeling that ‘something is about to happen’.
- Changes in sleep patterns; sleeping for shorter periods and then awakening and falling asleep again; awakening often between the hours of 2am and 4am for no apparent reason.
- A feeling of detachment or wanting to withdraw suddenly from family, friends and co-workers and habitual patterns that once excited you. The feeling is not due to depression, but more from a sense of wanting to be in your own space or not being able to relate to them in the same way as before. Feeling different in general.
- Feeling as though you don’t belong, as if you are invisible to others, or as if you are a total stranger. Strange moments where you feel others can’t hear you, or you can’t hear or see them.
- Looking out at your environment and feeling as if you are experiencing a dream world or an alternative reality; that it’s not real or something looks ‘fake’, out of place or unusual.
- A strong feeling that you are lost and don’t know ‘who you are’. A feeling of being someone other than who you thought you were before. Periods of wanting to ‘find yourself’.
- A sudden feeling of being connected to nature and animals like never before; an increased sensitivity to plants, trees, flowers; a deep understanding and appreciation of nature and animals, and more natural or serene environments.
- Abrupt changes in job, friends, hobbies, interests or living environment, or a sudden feeling of wanting to relocate or being drawn to a particular area.
- Profound sense of connection with angelic and cosmic beings and an increased feeling of Divine Love; moments of deep revelation and appreciation for life; a feeling of love, peace, understanding and interconnectedness.
- A sudden increase in synchronicity – meaningful coincidences that occur when you least expect them. You may notice 11:11 and other repeating number sequences, such as 111, 1212, 333, 444, 144, etc., popping up in your day-to-day life in unusual ways whenever you ‘happen to look’.
- Increased ‘self-talk.’ You’ll find yourself talking to your Self more often.
- Experiencing more telepathic communication with close friends and family, and even animals. Moments in conversation where you feel energised, with extremely clear and profound speaking, and then not being able to recall or repeat it the same way or with the same clarity, as if it were profound wisdom coming from your Higher Self.
- A deep longing to go Home. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return Home. This is not a ‘suicidal’ feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration.
A Word of Advice
Remember that not all of these symptoms may be due to the Ascension process. Please follow your own inner guidance and consult a healthcare professional as needed. If you are experiencing many of these symptoms, it is a good indication that you are experiencing the Ascension process more fully.
To help you ascend more gracefully, I recommend healing and Lightbody Activations coupled with coaching if you are looking to activate your fullest potential.