Are you ready to embrace embodied leadership?
I have been working on the 7 levels of embodied leadership for a long time without really knowing it, and in this episode of Visionary New Earth Leaders, I’m diving into the 7 levels and what they mean.
I actually went through these levels myself and now teach it to people I work with. It’s all based in your chakras, and in this episode, I’m explaining each level of embodied leadership and the chakra related to it.
From my own experiences as a healer, mentor, coach, spiritual teacher, and meditation teacher, I’ve discovered how important it is to prioritize our health and well-being in order to step into true leadership. Join me as I share the journey of my spiritual awakening and how it led me to develop this leadership framework.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How my dark night of the soul brought me to my calling
- The seven levels of embodied leadership and the chakra they are associated with
- Why prioritizing your health is something that can’t be dismissed
- How instilling a strong sense of power in ourselves can help us handle external events
- The power of great relationships and what happens when that power is out of balance
- How past life persecutions can impact your throat chakra
- Communication that is good for everyone
- The special purpose we all have here and how to find yours
I hope you enjoyed this episode! I have been through these seven levels of embodied leadership myself and I hope they help you take on more embodied leadership in your own life and business.
If you are interested in learning more about these levels, there is a masterclass that I offer for free that dives deep into the 7 levels of embodied leadership, you can sign up here. If you are interested in soul contract readings, you can learn more here.
Thank you so much for tuning in. If you’re receiving value from the show, I would appreciate it if you would share it with a friend and give it a five-star review.
Learn more about soul contract readings
Learn more about the 7 levels of embodied leadership free training
“We need to lead ourselves before we can lead others.”