Karmic Matrix Re-absorption
If you have most or some of these symptoms, it may be time to have a Karmic Matrix Reabsorption / Divinity Activation (KMR / DA). If you are experiencing the first 4 symptoms, you may have experienced a “Reincarnation in the Same Body” where your Soul Contract has been upgraded.
This technique reabsorbs into the Source specific and general karmic energy patterning from all your lifetimes at once, without slogging through and processing all the third-dimensional experiences. Your Spirit decides which patterns are to be removed and which orientations of divinity are to be infused. This technique powerfully affects every person you have ever known, in this incarnation and in any lifetime. Often, your personal relationships shift immediately. Having a KMR session does not mean you can avoid engaging in your emotional transformation work. What it does is, it accelerates and deepens it. So, meditate carefully about whether this work is right for you.
Effects of this work, which may occur, are:
- Freeing up of specific and general karmic patterning that is holding you back from moving to your next step;
- Major shifts in personal relationships. If a relationship is karmically based, it is likely to dissolve;
- Strengthening of relationships based on Spirit;
- Complete and sudden life shift; any relationship or situation can suddenly go into crisis, release or disappear;
- Experiencing an enormous amount of change in a very short period of time;
- Sudden personality / identity shift as a lot of the released matrix is self-karmic;
- Breakthrough into a vaster multidimensional reality;
- Descensions of Spirit, which are very common after a KMR; often very intense, lots of physical manifestations as Spirit shakes out a lot of density, stuck emotions and closed systems;
- Deep sense of freedom and completion of the old game of separation from Source, with a whole new level of vision and determination emerging as your old reality disappears and a new world is simultaneously born.
Work to be completed before we start this session: