Affirmations • Repeat • Affirm • Embody •
Let go of harmful and hurtful beliefs that feed your psyche.
Positive affirmations are statements you say to yourself to counteract negative thoughts and beliefs. When we make a conscious effort to change our lives, positive affirmations feed us invigorating positive energy. They help us to let go of harmful and hurtful beliefs that feed our psyche. Over time they change the way we perceive ourselves and that in turn changes other people’s perception of us. Thereby creating positive change that helps lift our spirits, gives us a positive attitude and the chance to move in a new direction.
I AM Enough,I have enough, I do enough
Just remember the more time you are willing to invest in yourself to create positive change the more you will gain from the work you have done.
These positive statements can be repeated several times throughout the day. By taking the time to vocalise the affirmations, the positive changes you wish to manifest, will shift the energy in and around you. It is the vibration of the tone of your own voice as you speak that creates this energy for change to occur. You can also take the time to write your affirmations in the morning and the evening. This takes more commitment and time.
I suggest if you decide to write your affirmations use a journal. If you journal your dreams and other information you may want to have a separate journal just for your affirmations. Another way you can make use of these positive affirmations is to write them on little index cards and post them on your mirror in the bathroom, the visor of your car, on your refrigerator and anywhere else you will see them often and make use of them.
Affirmations for Wellbeing
- I accept peace within myself.
- I am open and receptive to all the Universe has to offer me without limits, restrictions, judgment or criticism.
- I give myself permission to say “no” when I am asked to do something I really don’t want to do and I refuse to feel guilty about speaking up for myself.
- I give myself permission to rest and heal without guilt.
- I can see each day as an opportunity to heal myself of ___________ (fill in your health concerns).
- I relinquish my anger, let go of impatience and accept peace and joy into my heart.
- I surrender to the flow of the Universe and accept positive changes throughout all areas of my life.
- With each step I take I allow peace to guide me.
- I see myself healthy and happy.
- I forgive those who have caused me pain and believe I am capable of giving love as well as receiving love.
- I allow the Light Of God to shine forth healing every part of my body, freeing me from pain, I no longer resist healing.
- I surrender to the pain, I believe I have learned the lessons it has presented to me.
Affirmations for Self-Worth
- I accept myself for who I am without judgment or criticism.
- I accept myself for who I am without fear of rejection from others.
- I accept myself for who I am without fear of judgment and criticism from others.
- I will no longer give my power away to those who try to control and manipulate me. I own my own power and take responsibility for the choices and decisions I make every day.
- I respect myself.
- I honour the essence of who I am, as my Light shines brightly for all the world to see.
- There are no limits to what I can achieve in my life.
- I release all negative thoughts and will only focus on the positive in my life.
- I will be an inspiration to all those around me.
- I am able to see each day as an opportunity to make things better.
- I let go of the old me and welcome my new figure without judgment or criticism.
- I honour the wisdom of my soul and I am consciously aware of the choices I make.
- I honour the wisdom of my soul and I will trust in the guidance I am given.
- I believe in myself.
Affirmations for Success
- I have a great vision for my future and I will no longer allow my fears to interfere with my success.
- I believe prosperity is possible in every area of my life.
- I am open to receiving all that is necessary for my success.
- I love what I do and I am doing my best to succeed.
- I am able to easily locate what I need when I need it.
- Nothing or no one will keep me from succeeding.
- Self discipline is important for success. I am motivated to meet every challenge and view it as an opportunity to succeed in life.
- No one can give me all the answers I understand and accept I must go within myself to find the answers I need to succeed.
- I know I am capable of making things happen.
- Success in life is being happy with me.
- I take the initiative to bring about change in my life and I believe I am worthy of success.
- Transformation is necessary for growth and I am ready to change my attitude and beliefs about success.
- I am determined to succeed and I trust I am supported by the Universe.
- Success comes to those who are patient and wise. I am taking the proper steps necessary to achieve my goals.
- I am intelligent and capable of passing this test.
- I clear away the clutter to make room for success.
- I appreciate the effort I put into my work and I believe I am worthy of success.
- I welcome success into my life.
- I welcome prosperity into my life.
Affirmations for Abundance
- I am ready to accept all that is available to me without guilt.
- I deserve to be prosperous.
- I open the door to prosperity and I believe all things are possible.
- I am worthy of all good things.
- I welcome all forms of abundance.
- I let go of my resistance to wealth and prosperity.
- I appreciate what the Universe has given me and I trust my needs will continue to be taken care of.
- I am open to accepting opportunities for abundance every time they knock on my door.
- I quietly listen to my inner voice and trust my soul knows what is best for me.
- Abundance comes in many forms and I am open to accepting what is appropriate for me without limits or restrictions.
- I welcome abundance into my life.
Affirmations for Mental Health
- I release my fear and in the process, I let go of my depression.
- I surrender to my fears and allow my true feelings to come through.
- I will reveal myself to the world without fear of judgment or criticism from others as well as myself and my anxiety will disappear.
- I let go of my sadness and surrender to God’s Divine Plan.
- I choose to forgive and let go of anger.
- I choose to be happy.
- I will no longer allow fear to keep me from enjoying my life.
- I deserve happiness.
- I am strong and confident knowing I will come through this challenge with a greater awareness of who I am.
- I release all the ties that bind me to this anxiety and depression.
- I honour the unique soul that I am and I am expressing my feelings from the heart.
- I am ready to express my thoughts and feelings without fear while opening to my soul’s mission.
Affirmations for Inspiration
- I am ready to freely express myself.
- I am open to new ideas. It’s time to allow inspiration to guide me.
- I allow my creative expression to come forth and I relinquish all control.
- I am capable of expressing myself with dignity and respect.
- I am creative in everything I do.
- I am an instrument of peace and hope to those souls in need of encouragement.
- I will allow myself to be inspired and guided by my soul’s wisdom.
- I allow my angels to guide and inspire me.
- I let go of this problem knowing the solution will follow.
- I surrender and trust the Universe will show me the way through this difficult situation.
- I allow myself to step out of the box and creatively express ideas without fear or guilt.
Affirmations for Inner Strength
- I am enough.
- I can take care of myself without fear of failure.
- I am prepared to take on my challenges for the day knowing I will be successful in everything I do.
- I have the courage to confront any challenge that comes across my path today.
- I have the courage to stand my ground and am capable of making my own decisions.
- I am a strong and independent soul capable of achieving great things.
- I summon up the courage to confront my fears and will no longer allow my limiting beliefs keep me from experiencing life to the fullest.
- I accept change without resistance and move with the flow as opportunities come my way.
- I am ready to use my talents to create positive changes in my life.
- I will be truthful with myself and honest with those around me.
- Today I am living my life as I choose, not as someone else decides I should live it.
- I accept my unique qualities as I let go of self-doubt.
- I accept my rare qualities and will put them to good use.