In this episode of Visionary New Earth Leaders, I sat down with Steve Nobel to talk about how we can tap into the deeper magic within the universe by aligning our ego to our higher self.
Steve also shares tips for navigating your spiritual awakening or ascension, leaning into trust, and listening to your intuition to achieve greater success.
Steve Ahnael Nobel is the author of 6 non-fiction books, the two most recent are ‘The Spiritual Entrepreneur’ and ‘Joy at Work‘. He was a director of a not-for-profit spiritual organisation called Alternatives (based in St. James’s Church, Piccadilly, London W1) for 13 years, leaving on the Winter Solstice of 2012.
Subsequently, he began his own healing and awakening work. He has created a healing system called Soul Matrix Healing for Starseeds. He has created a library of free resources including meditations and transmission to help Starseeds which are freely available on his website and YouTube channel.
These meditations and transmissions are played all over the world, and so far, the platform has over 177K subscribers. He regularly runs events in the UK and Overseas.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What it really means to transition into a higher consciousness
- The three levels of our ego that make us who we are
- The deeper magic within the universe when we align our ego to our higher self
- The evolution of our souls
- How to overcome the fear of change during your awakening
- The pain you can feel during your journey of waking up
- What happens when you lean into trust during your journey
- The power of being in a dialogue with the universe and intention
- How to create space to hear your intuition
- The true joy when you find balance in your life
- The key to success in our business
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Steve. If you would love to learn more from him, I highly recommend you check out his website and follow his YouTube channel. You can also get a copy of his book Joy at Work here.
Thank you so much for tuning in. If you’re receiving value from the show, I would appreciate it if you would share it with a friend and give it a five-star review.
Email me at email@example.com
“The bigger the steps forward that we take, the bigger the resistance will be.” -Steve