How do you actually lead into the New Earth?
In this episode of Visionary New Earth Leaders, I’m diving into this topic and sharing my thoughts. The year 2023 makes a significant turning point as empathy, collaboration, and empowerment take center stage, so this is the perfect time to ensure we are ready to usher in this new leadership paradigm.
Today, I will uncover seven powerful ways to embody modern and visionary leadership in 2023 and beyond. We’ll discuss the importance of empathy, collaboration, and empowerment in today’s ever-evolving business and entrepreneurship landscape.
Learning how to connect with your purpose is important in this new paradigm, and I’ll share how to do that with the Japanese concept of Ikigai and how it can help you and your team perform at your highest level.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What leaders must do to achieve success
- The power of empathy and collaboration in leadership
- Why empowerment coming from a whole, embodied place is so impactful on leadership
- Why you should make sure your team feels connected with the purpose of the organization and how to do it
- How to foster a culture of collaboration
- Why empowering your team to succeed is key
- Why we need to embrace change and how it creates safety within the business
- How transparency and authenticity build trust, closeness, and emotional safety
- The emphasis on learning and development in the new paradigm
- Why it’s so important to prioritize your well-being
I hope you enjoyed this episode! The future of leadership is all about empathy, collaboration, and empowerment and I hope these tips encourage you to look at your leadership style and fully embrace these values.
If you would love to learn more about embodied leadership, then I invite you to grab my enlightening teaching and masterclass where I help you understand the seven levels of embodied leadership that I teach. Head on over to gennyelion.love to grab your training on how to become an embodied leader today!
“Empathy is a critical skill for any leader in 2023 and beyond.”